Retirement planning, Geelong & Horsham
Retirement planning is not just about superannuation - it’s about having the financial freedom and peace of mind to choose how you’d like to spend your time.
Managing the transition period leading up to retirement is important so you get the most out of your last years of employment income, including all of the taxation benefits.
Hillross Geelong & Horsham works with clients approaching retirement to help them understand how to best use their money so they can minimise their tax liabilities while continuing to build their wealth for retirement.
We also help people plan:
- Maximising government benefits
- Establishing retirement income streams
- Helping you manage the transition years
- Investment advice to ensure that your affairs are structured prudently and you can sleep at night
- Estate planning and intergenerational wealth transfer
Take control of your future by making an appointment with a Hillross Horsham & Geelong retirement planning expert online.