Hillross Geelong & Horsham in the community
The Geelong and Horsham financial advisors and support staff with Hillross Geelong & Horsham deeply committed to the communities in which they live and work.
A prime example of the Hillross Geelong & Horsham commitment to its communities is the group’s $75,000 donation to the Wimmera Cancer Centre in 2015. Our contribution boosted a Federal Government $1-million funding announcement towards a multi-million-dollar oncology centre in Horsham.
Hillross Horsham principal Richard Goudie is a Wimmera Health Care Group board member and said the cancer centre campaign was an issue close to the hearts of financial planning group’s staff.
Wimmera Health Care Group chief Chris Scott applauded Hillross’s generosity and thanked the financial advisors for their charity.
“It is an extremely generous contribution to an incredibly worthy cause and for that we are very grateful,” Mr Scott said.
Hillross Geelong & Horsham is also a long-time supporter of Queenscliff’s Cottage By The Sea, which provides camps for disadvantaged children and is among the oldest registered children’s charities in Australia.
Hillross Geelong & Horsham staff members’ community involvement
- Member of BNI Geelong Bay City, a network of skilled, passionate Geelong business people who all have one common goal – to grow their business.
- Cancer Council Pro Bono Program
- Board Member Wimmera Health Care Group
- School Councillor at Horsham Primary
- Chair of the Wimmera Cancer Centre Steering Committee
- Rev Group, a network of experienced business professionals in the Wimmera region committed to growing their businesses.
- Wimmera Health Care Group Foundation Trustee
- Wimmera Health Care Group Cancer Centre Committee
- Skill Invest Board Member
- Horsham Saints Football Netball Club Committee Member
- Board Member of Horsham Sports & Community Club
- Chair of St Brigid’s College School Advisory Council
- Laharum Football & Netball Club Member
- Justice of the Peace
- Horsham West School Council Member
- Noradjuha-Quantong Football & Netball club member